Oppo and Vivo are two of the competing smartphone brands which work upon one of the trendiest factors which are photos. A couple of years back, the whole world became a frenzy of the term Selfie. Since then, most of the smartphone brands have been working on the same element. With the heavy performance by Apple, Oneplus, and other premium brands, these budget phones too are giving their best to provide equally good quality selfie camera options. Here, we are about to see the detailed specification of the Vivo v11 Pro phone. It is considered to be a successor of Vivo V9 and is doing a great job at the Indian market. The country is mainly focussed on the low and mid-range budget phones and consumer behavior also suggests the same. Thus, most of the smartphone manufacturing companies commit to creating features that would suit their needs and budget.
Main features on the smartphone:
The Vivo v11 Pro is extensively the only V series phone to have an in-display fingerprint sensor. There are other models that have this feature, but it is new to this range of phones. This smartphone is also considered to be mostly focussing on the selfie-centric adaptability. The X21 is known to be the higher version of the same phone and this model has also many features that are in par with the former.
- Firstly, every user knows that the difference between the launch of this phone and the Vivo V9 was only a few days. Yet, both phones have attracted more users than usual. This is because of the change in the requirement of the people.
- The consumers today are more focussed on the performance of the smartphone along with the best camera setup. These two phones actually might look the same.
- The set comes with a starry Night Black color.
- It has 6.41 inches of IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- The phone also contains Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) Processor.
- The memory unit has a 64 GB internal memory and RAM of 6GB.
- The weight of the phone is much lighter with 156 g. Even with a back cover, it feels comfortable to hold and can even stand up to falls.
The main element is the camera. The mobile phone is covered by a 12MP+5MP Primary and 25MP secondary camera. As it is already said, the phone is created especially for selfie lovers. Both in natural and low light settings, the selfie camera setup works absolutely amazing. It is sold at a price of Rs.17,990 in the Indian market by Sangeetha Mobiles.