The most common thing which every woman wants to do after giving birth is losing the excess weight which they have gained during the pregnancy and come back to their original shape. If you are one among those who have recently given birth to the baby then congratulations!! Before you start exercising to come back in shape you should understand that you need some time to get completely healed and get adjusted to the new life. It is very crucial to take care of yourself for doing the confinement nanny and the confinement food can help you a lot. Below are some simple and easy exercises for you to follow after recovery.
- Stomach exercise: This exercise will help you to lose belly fat. You need to lie down horizontally on the floor and then breathe using your stomach muscles. Hold it for some time and release. Repeat the same thing few times.
- Upper back exercise: For doing this exercise you need to sit straight and then cross your hands on the chest. Once you place your hands on the chest turn left and right do this as many times you can.
- Kegel exercise: Usually after the delivery, most people complain about losing control of the bladder. This happens because your pelvis becomes weak after the birth of the baby. Only, for this reason, the kegel exercise was introduced. By doing this exercise you will be able to make strong the pelvic muscle and also increase blood circulation. To do this exercise you need to lie down on the floor and then fold your knees but keep your feet flat on the floor. Slowly pull your pelvic muscles and hold them for some time and then release them. Repeat the same step for some time.
- Simple stretches: there are many different starching exercises that you can do. These starching exercises will help you to reduce the pain in your neck and back.
- Exercise ball: It is the most popular exercise in postnatal exercises. You just need to lie down on the ball by lifting your abs. You can also use the ball for your back exercise for this you need to roll your back on the ball and breathe through your nose and release it from your mouth. This will help you to strengthen the core muscles.
- Walking: This is the best exercise which you can do along with your baby. You will complete your exercise and your baby will enjoy going out.
Hope this information will help you to regain your strength and shape.