Do you need digital marketing company? Maybe you have one. Or, you are sure you will be able to manage the marketing efforts internally. However, even though you do not think you are shopping for the digital marketing company, hear me out.
Marketing challenges that your company handles are evolving continually. Some years back, many partners that we worked with focused on modernizing the marketing efforts. Everybody wanted to leverage some new technology. Today? Adapting to this ever-changing marketing trends in B2B world is not a small feat. Even though you have in-house digital marketing agency Australia team!, it will be the time you think of partnering with the professional. You might need services of the digital marketing company.
Choosing the Best Digital Marketing Company
- Finding the Best Partner
- Starting the Search
- Asking Right Questions
- Understanding Costing Models
Digital marketers make use of internet for promoting your brand, product, and services to your targeted audience. However, there are different kinds of the digital marketing, so not each agency provides the similar services.
Different Kinds of the Digital Marketing Agencies
Let us look at some examples of various types of the digital marketing companies. Each one provides services to fit the specific requirement:
Most good digital marketing companies — no matter whether they are boutique agencies and global operations — offer the comprehensive range of the services. Each can follow their specific process for creating the campaigns.
We know you (client), your online business, and marketing goals so our strategy will be based completely on your unique needs. The stage often includes:
- Introductory phone call
- One-to-one meetings
- Review of the current marketing materials (white papers, website, ads, and more)
- Gathering & analysis of marketing metrics, personas, and buyer journeys that you have
The stage will involve following, depending on complexity of the marketing project:
- Determination of content required & task scheduling
- Determination of the KPIs
- Outline of the estimated time period
- Development of the buyer personas & journeys
- Client review, approval and amendments
- Development and fine-tuning of positioning and messaging
Content Creation & Publication
There is more to the step than just assigning the task to writer and designer and pushing this live. The good digital marketing company’s content creation process may include:
- Outline creation & review
- Keyword research
- Copywriting, editing and fact-checking
- Client review
- Design & review
- Development of the tracking mechanisms
- Monitoring KPIs
- Revision as needed